• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Corbin Front and Rear Heated Seats and (Heli is SOLD)HELI Triple Clamp HRTO76-2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ynotride

Reaction score
Sold - Heli HRT076-2 Triple Tree risers with Ram Ball mount for sale. This will fit 2006 thru 2017 FJR1300A models. This will not fit the ES model.

This came off my 2008 that I just sold. It will raise the bars ½ inch and 1 ¼ or 1 ¾ rearward

Asking: 125.00 Shipped - Paypal accepted

SOLD - Corbin Dual Heated front and rear seats in brand new condition. No Rips, No Tears. They came off the new to me 2015 I just bought. I am keeping the Mayer seat I had from the old bike.

Comes with wiring harness and instructions. Color on receipt says Black Bomber Jacket Leather Seating, Black Bomber Leather sides, Standard Stich, No Welts.

Asking: 500.00 Shipped Or Make me an Offer - Paypal accepted

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not. These were wired to a switched fuseblock. It only has a positive and negative so it could be hooked directly to the battery but if you do that you might have issues with draining your battery if you accidently leave them on.