• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Discontinued, unobtainable Maisto diecast 2006 silver FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dangerous Dave

The older I get, the faster I was...
Reaction score
This is a mint in unopened box 1:12 scale Maisto "Assembly Line" series 2006 silver FJR, Maisto # 39058. This was discontinued a few years ago and is pretty much unobtainable now. At least I couldn't find any online. I'll also throw in an also mint in unopened box identical Maisto 1:18 scale silver FJR. Just too many diecasts piling up on my shelves, something's gotta go. $45 for both shipped anywhere in the lower 48, and I can take Paypal, or a check if you'd rather. EM or PM if interested.

IMAG0562-1_zps9a7fbf9d.jpg

IMAG0561-1_zps5ae2e10f.jpg

IMAG0560-1_zpsb505ea69.jpg

Cool.

In the future, please be patient when hitting 'post'. It' will get there. No need for 6 of the same threads........

Cool.
In the future, please be patient when hitting 'post'. It' will get there. No need for 6 of the same threads........
Sorry Skoot, it never appeared to have gone through. I couldn't figure out what was wrong, as I waited a pretty long time each time. Little did I know. Now I'm afraid there's one more for you to delete. Sorry.
rolleyes.gif

Mountain, I'm not exactly gonna MAKE you buy them.
smile.png
If you want them, they're yours. If not, don't sweat it.

Cool.
Sorry Skoot, it never appeared to have gone through. I couldn't figure out what was wrong, as I waited a pretty long time each time. Little did I know. Now I'm afraid there's one more for you to delete. Sorry.
rolleyes.gif

Mountain, I'm not exactly gonna MAKE you buy them.
smile.png
If you want them, they're yours. If not, don't sweat it.
i've had that happen a few times. instead of sending again i do a browser refesh. that usually shows the post.

The original description made me think of that rare element - Unobtainium. To this day I can't get a sample of it. :)

Has it had the spider recall done?
smile.png
I took it to my local Yami dealer, but they looked at me like I was crazy. Go figure

Let the farkling begin!
You might want to keep this one stock. And based on the number of PMs I got on this, you should probably also feel like you just won the lottery!
punk.gif

I'll send tracking info tomorrow evening.

On its way. PM'd tracking info. USPS says it should be there Saturday. Let me know how you like it. Thanks to all who replied.