• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*SOLD* Gen I manual

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAJW

Reaction score
Pedaling some of my left over stuff from my recently departed FJR. Need the funds to farkle my new steed, boy are those Italian's proud of their parts!

Anyway, here's the list of all Gen I stuff (pricing includes shipping in CONUS)

Cal-Sci Medium windscreen (condition 8) $65 Sold to Rich.

Stock 03' (shorty, IMHO the best looking and the air flow on hot days is excellent) (condition 8+) $65 Sold to Hotboot

Shop manual (condition 9+) $30 Sold to John

Shop manual on CD $10 Sold to Rich

Dowco Guardian XL Cover (fits FJR w/ Givi top case, condition 9+) $45 Sold to Josh

Carbtune II (4 cyl) (condition 9+) $95 Sold to Marty

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey John, I'll take the CalSci screen. Add it to my pile for that lunch. PM incoming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey John -- I'll also take the CD shop manual. I have the Yamaha paper manual, but for $10, it'd be nice to have accessible reference on tours installed on the iPad.

I'll take the '03 windshield if it can be shipped to 75077 unscathed.
PM inbound
You got it. As far as unscathed, UPS ( and all freight carriers) can do bad things to packages, but I'll do my best to preserve this hard to find piece of plexiglass.

Much appreciated, wrap that rare glass in a towel and send it. I have one on my '05 now and it's a perfect blend of style and protection. Funding sent.

Good luck with your future two wheeled ventures and thanks.