• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

- Sold - GenII Russell Day-Long

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe2Lmaker

Reaction score
Russell Day-Long rider and passenger seats for GenII by Russell Cycle Products.

A rain cover to fit both is included.

The rider seat has the heavy duty springs (I weigh 235). Both are leather and very lightly used. I had a set of OEM seats which were usually on the bike. I only used the Russell rider seat when I was going to be traveling farther than the adjoining 5 state area. The passenger seat was only used when my wife went for rides which rarely exceeded a few hours in duration.

That is why I can't find any photos of both seats on the bike at the same time. I probably have one somewhere, but damn if I can find it!

Here's what I have:

DSC05298-001.JPG

IMG_0129.JPG

Seems to me I recently saw an ad posted on the forum with $490 as the asking price.

So, $500 for everything, plus shipping or make me an offer I can't refuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you have a lot of interest...but should a deal not work out with the above members I would be interested. since these seats are made to fit...I would be interested to know if you have risers on the bike...and approximately how tall you are and inseam length. I'm not sure how much you can really customize a seat without some sort of hiney mold...which sounds a bit disgusting. But I'm available most days into the evening at 585-748-6825 or at [email protected]

thanks!

d