• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Klim Latitude Jacket (the current model) Hi-Vis in Size L

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger_993

Reaction score
Jacket is now sold.

I've been resisting the obvious need to part with this fantastic jacket but it just doesn't fit me any longer. Up for sale is my Klim Latitude Hi-Vis jacket - the current model - in size Large.

The back story is that I bought it last fall from RevZilla along with the Latitude pants, and put about 2,000 miles on the jacket between October and November before parking the bike for the winter. However, I was not completely idle last winter, and instead decided to get myself back into shape. As a result, I lost over 40lbs. That's right....I started a new fitness regimen two months after dropping over a grand on Klim riding gear.
banghead.gif

I was planning (hoping) the jacket would continue to work for me, but the reality is that it's just too big. It's a size Large, which converts to an actual chest measurement of 42-44". The jacket has less than 3k miles on it, is in excellent condition, resides in a smoke and pet free home, and is odor free. It has been hanging in the closet all year since I own two other jackets that are size appropriate. There are no blemishes, scuffs, or tears, and the hi-vis panels are crisp and bright. All velcro and zippers are intact and like-new. The Latitude features D30 T-5 Evo armor in the elbows, shoulders, and back. It is an exceptionally comfortable jacket to wear and ride in.

$500.00 shipped, payment via PayPal, shipping via USPS to CONUS. Please PM any interest.

The jacket is wrapped in plastic, all boxed up, and ready to go. I ship fast and provide a tracking number for you.

Latitude-1_zps79zlevng.jpg

Latitude-2_zpsogzn30sr.jpg

Latitude-3_zpsmbk5scki.jpg

Latitude-4_zpsplqwdwob.jpg

Latitude-5_zpsfyo94vb4.jpg

Latitude-6_zpsotsejpb3.jpg

Latitude-8_zpsronwwby3.jpg

Latitude-9_zpswajqfd0m.jpg

Latitude-10_zpsqiw8ajms.jpg

Latitude-11_zps5dsma6kq.jpg

Latitude-12_zpszvnuueg1.jpg

Latitude-13_zpsscwhazax.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it! I just wish I had the $500 available, as my money is being saved for EOM.

All the best with your sell, but don't think you'll need it, great deal!

LOL, you're most likely right, but I'm still rocking a Clover jacket, just wish it was hi-viz. Let me know if the price drops, as I might pull out the C-card and not let Momma know.
scare.gif

I checked the Klim size chart and got confused. My chest size is between the L and XL. My waist size is the S. My sleeve length is the XL. I give up. There is no way I can ever spend that kind of money without actually trying one on. That has kept me from the Klim and the Aerostich for a while now.

That is a great looking jacket. And I have a Tourmaster Transition 4 that is two weeks old and Tourmaster Draft Air mesh that arrived today. All of which makes me really wish Somebody would buy this jacket. NOW!

This is the Jacket I want - just bad timing ($)

Having the Badlands and the Traverse, I have concluded (For Me) that this jacket is the one.

I got my wife the women's version of this and it is nice!

GLWS