• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*Sold* No-Mar

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe2Lmaker

Reaction score
The Classic model:

Non-Marring Bead Breaker

Hinged OverHead Arm

Non-Marring Wheel Lock System

Comes complete with:

Mount/Demount bar w/ extra tip, Floor Stand and Hitchmount.

I bought this from another forum member back in September 2010 for $400. I bought a new cam block for it ($65).

Asking $465

IMG_1510.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a heck of a deal. I have a No Mar Classic w/hitch mount and I love it!! If your buyer doesn't want/need the floor mount, I'll buy it!!

Thanks,

That is a heck of a deal. I have the same setup, although the extension of the bead breaker handle is something I don't have. Not that its ever been a real big issue but more leverage would have been nice in some situations. The shipping will be a bit pricey but even at the asking price.....good deal! :good:

WTF, Joe? Are you hanging up your riding boots entirely?

Great deal, BTW.
It's taken me a while to accept that I'm not riding as much as I would like to. I don't need to have 400+ tied up (plus the garage floor space) to change tires once a year.

If you do see a pair of "like-new" boots advertised in the next few weeks, it's not because I'm hanging 'em up. I bought a new pair of Alpinestars this Spring and I'm thinking I might get rid of them and buy a pair of Sidi instead.