Some days are a mixed bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAJW

Reaction score
Tax day = bad. Little Richie Holt (ExSkibum) born today = good. Susan Ward born today = great! Sorry Rich, I could find as good of a picture of you!

susan-ward_zpsjzyyz8vs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Her boobs are lopsided. At least Rich isn't lopsided.

Happy birthday dood!!
You should be ashamed of yourself. It could be the pose that is causing a misperception of the relative size and forum of her assets. As a LEO you should hold yourself to a higher standard and demand a complete and thorough hands-on investigation of all aspects of the situation.

Happy Birthday Rich! Here is a birthday gift of someone more age appropriate for you, as she looked in the 80s.

d2e93b6a11fb88f246082b1560b20fbb.jpg

You idiot...I was ROTFLMFAO.....I don't even know why. Just didn't expect to see that word. Lol...My wife hates that word. Makes me laugh every time.

You idiot...I was ROTFLMFAO.....I don't even know why. Just didn't expect to see that word. Lol...My wife hates that word. Makes me laugh every time.

She hates Opps? You must say that a lot to your wife.......
Yes, she hates opps. She especially hated my black opps. They were very sneaky, but a proper opp takes time to plan, and a regular opp cannot be mixed in with a black opp. Sometimes when I am out doing opps, I can be gone for days at a time. That's why my wife is irritated by them. Almost as much as she is irritated by the word 'pussy.' I don't know what it is... :fuck:

Tax day = bad. Little Richie Holt (ExSkibum) born today = good. Susan Ward born today = great!
Different years though, right?

I . . . just didn't expect to see that word. Lol...My wife hates that word. Makes me laugh every time.
I have a theory about why, then.

Oh, and happy birthday, Rich.

Thanks guys, . . . I think. How come you aren't picking on Niehart, though? Dave turned older yesterday, too, and he's even more senior than I am.

So - Congrats, Dave - it ain't easy gettin taxation pestered AND getting older on the same day. ;)

Was too busy yesterday and today to make it here before now. Putting out fires everywhere, it seems, and wishing the good guys won more often.

At least it's spring time, so I hope you all are able to get out motobiking!

SHIT!! We missed Niehart's birthday? That sucks!! Happy birthday Dave! Please see above for a very nice set of lopsided titties!

SHIT!! We missed Niehart's birthday? That sucks!! Happy birthday Dave! Please see above for a very nice set of lopsided titties!
Dem things aint' lopsided, she's just demonstrating Superior Mammilla Flexation. Rumor has it she can move them in unison with her eyebrows and butt cheeks. In other words, she's got talent!