Son's first motorcycle ride.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually happen to have a pair of Sena SMH10's. Never mounted the one for the wife because she hasn't ridden in a long time. I got a deal on the set used and have just used the second one as backup for my tunes. But yea, might need to get around to mounting it up. Gonna watch the video after dinner.

Because my wife and I both use ear buds, I have extra Sena speaker bases. I put one of them on my daughter's helmet. My girls use ear plugs and the speakers and get sound just fine. It's great cuz they don't have to mess with trying to get the helmet over ear buds, and their ears are protected. My middle daughter used the communication all the time at first. It's good to be able to talk to them.

Tenere instead of FJR but we still pulled a trailer. THE best thing you can do for riding with your son is a set of Bluetooth headsets!
If you have a minute check out our Alaska video. Needs some volume.
I'm pretty certain I know who won the "What I did on my summer vacation" essay contest that year.

Good on you Jason, riding with your children is a blessing. I still enjoy my rides with my son Joe whenever we can get out.

Duncanpeak2010001.jpg

Duncanpeak2010016.jpg

Helps to have a wife who knows how to pack a lunch.

Duncanpeak2010017.jpg