South Florida Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrunDog

Reaction score
Five of us managed to get out of bed and put in a few hun'ed miles. Weather was UGLY at first, but once the rain gear went on the rain wouldn't even try. Eventually the sun ruled the latter half. 68 degrees in the morning and 74 in the afternoon - not too shabby. Not trying to make anyone jealous or anything ;) .

From Wellington, headed west to the lake, up to Clewiston, down some long deserted roads (where 148 indicated were *hypothetically* possible and JamesK showed off his police academy skills), through the Seminole reservation, down snake road (not snakey enough IMO), over to 27, down to Holiday park, then 595/Sawgrass/TPK home depending on who you ask.

Documentation follows. From right to left: JamesK, Dakota 02, wpbfjr, Taterides, and I.

sofloriders001.jpg

-BD

P.S. Iggy: wpbfjr says, "Hi!".

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn i do miss ride'n down there . I'm in nc mountains now and still ride most of the winter but there is always traffic, atlease not many bikes when its colder. Roads in that area or lay'd back and nice to ride. I lived in naples for 40 years and use to ride the devils garden area, and up to around sebring,east and west most weekends. Sometimes i even miss those 10 minute thunder stroms. I don't carry my trap to get under anymore.