• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Spam....new Service Shop.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HondaCBX6

Reaction score
A friend of ours started his own business servicing motorcycles. He is located in Hopkins, Minnesota. They have a website:

https://www.fullpowercycle.com/default.htm

and a race team:

https://www.fullpowerracing.com/

This is just a blurb to spread the word and give people an option on service here in the Twin Cities and surrounding area.

Visit thier website if you have nothing better to do....WHICH YOU DON'T! Since you are typically boored at work and browsing the boards reading this! :D

John

PS they are mounting my new Avons now! :D Can't wait to try them.

And what does this fine new establishment charge for mounting and balancing? Us, not you. :D And tires, not us. Or you. Ahhh, fugetaboudit. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to hear there are alternatives in the MSP area! Are the mechanics certified?

Raaaaad....and everyone else. Their tiiire price is hard to beat. Mounting is as U wait for for 25 per tire. 35 if you bring your oun tires in. He said he would sell the Avons for aaaround 240 but don't quote me on that since I brought the tires in so I wasn't paying too much attention at that point. I think I like these Avons! They feel very nnnice with only a short ride tonight.

This keyboard now sucks! I spilled a berr in it earlier and now all the keys are sticking. Time for a new one!

Well, that beats the shit out of the goin rate I found-$80 off the scoot and not bought there. Only trouble is they can't do warranty work, which is really all I could give them, other than tire work.

This keyboard now sucks! I spilled a berr in it earlier and now all the keys are sticking.
Come on, tell the truth. That's NOT why your keyboard is sticky is it? You've been thinking about a shirtless Radman again haven't you? Pervert :haha: