Special Offer For WFO-5 Participants

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sierrarider

Reaction score
I'm putting out a special offer for WFO-5 participants that will be available for both travel to and from, and for those doing the day rides that bring you into the Mammoth Lakes area. Check out the FJR Owners link (lower right corner) at www.basecampcafe.com for more information. If anyone has any suggestions on ways to get this information out to more riders let me know.

See ya at WFO-5

I'm planning to head home that way Sunday. I'll (or we'll) definitely stop for some eats. Maybe you could lead the SoCal group that far home. I'll be sorely tempted, but will have to pass on the microbrew offer, at any price (at least until the Yosemite '06 ride). :drinks:

I'll stop there for lunch on my way to Reno on Thursday, and probably stop there on my way back to San Diego on Sunday if the food's as good as I am expecting it to be.

Anybody else trveling up 395 from Southern CA?

John

I'll stop there for lunch on my way to Reno on Thursday, and probably stop there on my way back to San Diego on Sunday if the food's as good as I am expecting it to be.
Anybody else trveling up 395 from Southern CA?

John
I haven't decided on a route or when I'm leaving yet but probably up 395.

Rogue:

I plan on leaving Ramona (San Diego County) at 4:00AM Thursday, and my first gas stop will be at Kramer Junction, we can meet there or some other convenient location along the way? The reason for the early departure is to arrive by mid afternoon.

I'm in Pasadena. I'll wait untill May or June untill I make firm plans on the trip up but I know there will be a few FJR's going up from SoCal.

I'm taking the wiggliest route possible from Santa Babs. Too many great roads between here and Reno to miss...
Unfortunately that won't be an option for us. 49 from Mariposa to Sonora is awesome, but Eve says NFW! Something about the scary scenery (steep dropoffs). We may take 59 to Sonora and 108 over. We'll probably need to get off the valley floor ASAP in late July.

I will be going from Rancho Cucamonga CA and I hope on my 06 AE. Would enjoy meeting up with some of the soCAL riders to head to Reno.

B) When the So Cal group comes up with a planned route to Reno let me in on the plan. I would like to ride up with ya.

Thanks, Dan in Yucaipa.

I will be going from Rancho Cucamonga CA and I hope on my 06 AE. Would enjoy meeting up with some of the soCAL riders to head to Reno.

I cannot believe that you are not only getting another one, but planning to ride it soon!

... someone call the farkle police! :D