Split: Comments about Forum Members

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

palerider

Reaction score
I have no idea why or how Yamaha does these things but I do know that MY salesman was neither an idiot nor a liar. He was a friend, a trusted friend. Yamaha does not do the same thing with all of their dealers. That salesman did everything he could to get me that bike as fast as possible. And he is a member of this forum now although he no longer sells Yamahas.
As a member of this forum, then he probably is an idiot and a liar.

I have no idea why or how Yamaha does these things but I do know that MY salesman was neither an idiot nor a liar. He was a friend, a trusted friend. Yamaha does not do the same thing with all of their dealers. That salesman did everything he could to get me that bike as fast as possible. And he is a member of this forum now although he no longer sells Yamahas.
As a member of this forum, I think your comment is totally inappropriate....unless it is a lame attempt at humor which isn't quite as bad but still a total FAIL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Palerider said:

I've been reading this for the past hour and I can't find any other way to interpret it than it's a really douchey thing for you to say. Care to clarify, defend, or retract?

LOL I must be an idiot because I found that to be funny.

OK so I lied....it wasn't funny.

I'm pretty sure Palerider was just joshin'. Jeez, you guys are so serious sometimes. Let's talk oil and see how many idiotic lies get told. Lol... :rofl:

Well, I for one would have interpreted it as funny. Now, having briefly met the individual in question I can also agree. (That was also supposed to be funny)

Now, as bad as that salesman may be, he is not near as bad as his douchebag customers. Buyers are liars!!!!! I could write a novel about them! And now I am being totally serious!!!!!

finger.gif

Now is when Beemerdons would take this to another level but I never doubted palerider was telling the truth. ;)

Honestly...I'm a liar.

I agree with the Dead Flying Dinosaur Guy, a nice smiley
smile.png
would have completely explained that post. I did not respond to it because it was WAAAAY Off Topic and because I was honestly unsure of how to interpret it.

I can handle the thought of everyone on this forum being an idiot, I would fit in nicely. I do however, trust most of us.

Since it has been explained as an attempt at humor, we can all put down our torches and pitchforks.

Hold on there....... I am not dead...... at least not completely..... yet.

Just going by the title of this thread... Is this where we get to say what we really think about each other?

If so I'd like to take this opportunity to compliment some of the really helpful and smart guys like Fred W, ionbeam and MCRider007.

I'd like to say some really mean things about HotRodZilla and SkooterG.

But I am going to wait until I know for sure before I lay it all out there.
smile.png

(See how that smiley lets everyone know I am playing?)

Well, I'm old enough to remember when everyone wasn't so sensitive. But times have changed, and because I have grown to like and admire and respect many, but certainly not all, of you because you, like me, are idiots and liars, then please allow me to clarify, expand, and explain what I actually meant to say, please: What I actually meant to say was that if this person, whom I don't know but whom I welcome with open heart and arms, has joined this group (and when I say "this group" I include myself here in this group to which I belong), and on the remote chance that he should be an idiot and a liar (but then, how would I know? Plus I kind of doubt it because I have it on good authority that he is not), then he will be in good company here, in this group, to which I myself belong, but if, and only if, he IS an idiot and a liar, because, like me, so many of the rest of us whom I have come to like and admire and respect here in this group are idiots and liars. SMILEY FACE. SMILEY FACE. SMILEY FACE.

In fact, if he is not, an idiot and a liar, he may not feel all that comfortable here. (Tongue in cheek. SMILEY FACE. SMILEY FACE. SMILEY FACE.)

Status
Not open for further replies.