Split: Comments about Forum Members

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... there's no "e" in "judgment."
Liar.

Anyway, to paraphrase a well-known saying, there are liars, damned liars, and fjrforumites.

Obligatory
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
... there's no "e" in "judgment."
Liar.

Anyway, to paraphrase a well-known saying, there are liars, damned liars, and fjrforumites.

Obligatory
smile.png
Hmmm. It occurs to me (and by "me" I mean "me") that there's a suspicious similarity between "fjrforumites" and "fjrsodomites." Just sayin'.

SMILEY FACE. SMILEY FACE. SMILEY FACE.

I think I'll make "SMILEY FACE. SMILEY FACE. SMILEY FACE" my signiture line. Then no one will ever get irritated with me.

I think I'll make "SMILEY FACE. SMILEY FACE. SMILEY FACE" my signiture line. Then no one will ever get irritated with me.
That's brilliant! May I copy that? (And just to clarify and expand, by calling your post "brilliant" I mean no disrespect to other of your or anyone else's posts, nor am I implying that they are not brilliant or otherwise praiseworthy.)

Oh--I forgot. SMILEY FACE. SMILEY FACE. SMILEY FACE

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are funny.

...and by funny I mean deranged lunatics.

:D

Thanks palerider, I knew what you meant in the first place...but am glad to have benefitted from this sideshow of American and British humour.

Spring is just a few weeks away guys. Hold on just a'little longer and the cabin fever will be gone.
grin.gif
^^^^agreed!!

God help us when Friday hits tomorrow after all this non-sense.

People will be happy to talk about air pressure, oil viscosity, and the fastest colors.

41 front, 43 rear. Rotella T6 full synthetic. Black Cherry metallic.

There this is all settled.

punk.gif
bike.gif
no.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.