***SPOILER*** American GP

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You miss the point entirely.

It's a matter of manners, of which you apprently have none.

Why do you feel the need to go OUT OF YOUR WAY to upset others, who just want to watch the race without knowing the ending?

All we ask is not to put results in the topic title. It's not hard, people! You can still talk about the race all you want! End of discussion.

Why do you feel the need to go OUT OF YOUR WAY to upset others, who just want to watch the race without knowing the ending?

All we ask is not to put results in the topic title. It's not hard, people! You can still talk about the race all you want! End of discussion.
Oh yeh and Rossi blew up!

Don't ever go to the road racing dot com site. It is up there in the head lines 3 seconds after it happened. BS them boys I dare you!

Just joking I agree I hate to have the results before I can crank the TIVO.

Oh yeh and Rossi blew up!

Don't ever go to the road racing dot com site. It is up there in the head lines 3 seconds after it happened. BS them boys I dare you!

Just joking I agree I hate to have the results before I can crank the TIVO.
Two points:

1.) This is not "other sites". Its the way it is done on the FJR Forum.

2.) We all agreed to play by the rules "here" as part of the package when we registered.

Since that is the "Gentleman's Agreement" and the two of the admins have spoken (Slapnpop and Warchild) its time to let this argument/discussion end.

I'm an example... I TIVO'd the race... I was out of town w/o TV over the week-end. I've been so busy I didn't get a chance to watch it until last night. By the time I saw this thread, the title had already been changed to ***spoiler***, so I knew not to open it up. Thanks guys for allowing me to see the race "live".

I here ya skooter... Jacob's Ladder? :assassin:

I was somewhat in the same boat. Had everything ready for watchin', beer chillin, Rotel meldin', fresh bag of Scoops. Then 28 minutes before the start, we had a task force tone out for a large wildland fire. I popped a tape in the VCR (yeah, yeah, I know butt the cost of Tivo is another set of tires and the VCR still works) and headed to the station.

We cleared the fire just in time to get called in for some crackhead who'd highjacked an 18-wheeler in Dallass and led half of North Texas's LEOs on a chase across two counties to ours.

Consequently, I didn't get to see the race live.

In the one hand, I enjoy watching the race unfold w/o knowing how it ends. On the other hand, if I happen to read/hear who won, it doesn't detract from the enjoyment of watching super riders riding superbly.

Still and all, common courtesy would include;

A. Not spoiling it for others.

B. Not copping an attitude when you’re asked to be courteous.