Spoiler- Assen Moto GP

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugnatr

Reaction score
Ben Ben Ben :yahoo: :yahoo: The kid was smokin' hot, Stoner couldn't catch him and that says a lot this year.

So Simoncelli my son - chill out dude!! Taking other people out is getting old real fast, I'm sure Georgie boy would love to kick his ass.

Did you see AMA at Barber? Good racing but how about the high side on the Harley 1200-wow!

Ben Ben Ben :yahoo: :yahoo: The kid was smokin' hot, Stoner couldn't catch him and that says a lot this year.

So Simoncelli my son - chill out dude!! Taking other people out is getting old real fast, I'm sure Georgie boy would love to kick his ass.

Did you see AMA at Barber? Good racing but how about the high side on the Harley 1200-wow!
Great ride by Ben! I wonder how long before Simoncelli has an unfortunate accident behind the bicycle sheds. Pedrosa and Lorenzo will both be happy to see an extended holiday for him.

In all fairness, the Simoncelli thing this time wasn't some crazy move or banzai dive. He wasn't passing Lorenzo, he'd already been ahead of him. He just lost the bike, whether to cold tires, a damp spot, maybe he sneezed, who knows? He didn't "take out" Lorenzo, he just fell in front of him and Lorenzo had nowhere to go.

Now previous incidents from him . . . . . . boy's been real sloppy lately, and that rep is hurting him now, when all he did was drop his bike.

I spent the race waiting for Spies to F it up and crash!!! So glad he didn't!!! And those Yammy bikes looked awesome today!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to Ben Spies and the crew. Well deserved win and a great ride.

Nice to Casey show some maturity and go for a points finish, rather than bin the #27 down the road and giving Jorge half a chance.

Casey is odds-on to get his second championship tho'.

I've been following Spies since the (boring) ol' days of him and Mladin duking it out every weekend and trading off wins, then when he won World Superbike in his first year, and now watching his first GP win after doing better than anyone expected a newbie to do. Go, Ben! And he seems to be loosening up a bit when interviewed too, even showing a little emotion. I just wish Nicky weren't such history....

Latest posts