Spoiler: Motogp Results Within

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyBlue

Arrhythmia and Blues
Reaction score
What a day for the Kid from Kentucky!!! Just watched him win his first world class event in America no less. What great spirit, And our Yamaha boys Collins, and Rossi got 2nd and 3rd....Great racing !!!! Hope its sooner than 11 more years !!!

Outfrigginstanding !!!! :clap:

title edited by Admin - spoiler posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry bout that boys....Just trying to share a little American Pride....I'll read that Yuppie Computer Posting Manual after I get back from my victory ride.....again sorry about my post...I'll go away now. :beee:

I hafta add Canes sentiment... just put "MotoGP Results" in the title... I usually have to tape and watch later. Gracias. But... yes... a pretty sweet win for us 'mercans in a Euro-dominated sport.

It was a great day at the races guys... two days of sun, racing, half nekid women and beer !! :p

I agree...a great day of racing.

Awesome for the US riders and very glad to see the GP back in the US ( TO STAY) but is it just me?

I thought SPEED's coverage was poor. I'll admit I like the Euro TV coverage better. Don't get me wrong I love the Speed channel but maybe their lack of experince with GP racing is what I saw.

Here's a pic one of my Blackbird 'bro's took while at the races......

Brings a tear to a R1 owner's eye, seeing this many SuperStock R1s lined up in a row.... especially the two carrying the Number 1 plate!! B)

46089236.jpg

Especially to those of us who remember King Kenny's colors....but I think the red is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks fer sharing Warchild.

Bobby

I was there and the racing was awesome,,,,,traffic sucked but all in all a good time.

I wish they would run that color scheme the rest of the year it looks awesome!!!! Brian

Now if Yamaha was on top of things, they would offer a special edition R1 next year with that paint scheme.

Grady A. Dunham

If Yamaha doesn't build a new R1 for 2006, I'm gonna puke. But yes, the bumblebee paint scheme would be a collector.

You have to figure they'll try to capture some market share with that paint scheme. That is sweet looking. All i'll ever have with that paint scheme is the visor my buddy brought back. Thanks Rick.

Glenn

I enjoyed seeing the yellow Yamaha's almost as much as I did seeing Nickey win. It did bring back great memories. I Had a cherry 1985 RZ in yellow that I sold last year to get a Mini Cooper. I enjoyed the Mini (sold it to get the FJR) but miss the RZ.