SPOT Satellite Tracker

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenwhipper

Reaction score
Folks just purchased and signed up for the SPOT Satellite Tracking Service (Go Here)

For those of you who use this device - do you have any tips or tricks on using the unit? Any cautionary tales? Just want to make sure I know all I can about the unit.

Kind Thanks

Scott

SPOT.jpg

For those of you who use this device - do you have any tips or tricks on using the unit? Any cautionary tales? Just want to make sure I know all I can about the unit.
Welcome to the club. It's a nice unit.

Yeah. Talked about initially here....and various other places easily findable with spot tracking site:fjrforum.com and my blog. Don't feel like retyping it all though. ;)

I will add that I got my RAM cradle night before last in the mail...finally....and won't have to worry about my unit skittering off the side of a mountain anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
And here I was thinking 'oh god, another person who can't use the sea---HEY!'

Thanks for the RAM link Matt -- I didn't know RAM had those out.

Thanks for the RAM link Matt -- I didn't know RAM had those out.
I wouldn't bank on a quick delivery. Maybe they were massively behind and manufactured a bunch...or I could have been in the queue for after 3 or 4 months wait and finally got mine. I almost canceled, but tried it last night and think it was worth the wait.

Never forget that the missus will always know where you are - you don't want to be takin' no side trips off your announced itinerary.

Latest posts