• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 2009 Yamaha FJR Parts For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ToothlessRider, Sargent Seat has been sold. I have the 6 plastic blanking covers in BLACK. They sell new for about $30.00 each new plus shipping. Asking $110.00 shipped for the set. Send me a PM if interested.
Thanks

Hi Bruce, I have a starter motor with 58k miles on it, was working fine when bike was parted out. As you live in Illinois and I am in California shipping might be a bit expensive. Price is $135.00.
Thanks, Dan

Last edited:
Hi Bruce, I have a starter motor with 58k miles on it, was working fine when bike was parted out. As you live in Illinois and I am in California shipping might be a bit expensive. Price is $135.00.
Thanks, Dan
I’ve used PirateShip for cost-effective sending and receiving FJR parts. With weight and package dimensions (and your ZIP code; mine is 60625) I can use their online calculator to estimate costs — or you can. I sent front and rear RDL seats to CA for $35. You can take this convo offline; I’m at [email protected]. Thanks!

Thanks, Dan
Dan, my mechanic says he can probably come up with a starter motor. So I’m going to try that route and hopefully avoid the shipping hassle and expense. Thanks!

Dan,
I have an '08 so same black... I'm interested in the Smuggler, and possibly a few other bits & bobs ... I'll DM
I'm presuming/hoping the Smuggler has all mounting hardware, original accessories, etc?

Hey Everyone, Back in town. If you made an inquiry regarding any part listed or unlisted I will be following up.
Thanks, Dan

FJR 09 Parts bike stripped and there are a lot of bits n bobs looking for another home.
Fuel tank NO DENTS $185.00
Sargent Seat w/ Pillion $200.00
Corbin Smuggler $475.00 BLACK
Ivan Flashed ECU $225.00 SOLD
HealTech Quick Shifter $200.00
Side panels
Front Forks SOLD
Stock seats $150.00
Rear grab bar $100.00
Rear tail light Assembly plastic
Tail light
Final Drive,
Hyperpro Non emulsion rear shock with Hydraulic Preload SOLD
Complete HandleBar Assembly, L and R with OEM heated grips w/ Controller $200.00
Throttle Bodies $175.00
Triple Trees with Timken Bearings $75.00
Windshield mechanism $150.00
Etc, Etc ......

Well, you get the idea. A lot of parts. All TupperWare is BLACK as is the Fuel Tank
I will post pictures upon request.
BTW, the bike had 53,000 miles on it when it met it's doom. The engine is very healthy.

Thanks, Dan
Hi, you don’t list a front wheel, guess maybe it met its doom and isn’t in the best of shape! Let me know if you have it and if it survived without damage.
Mike S.

Hey Everyone, Back in town. If you made an inquiry regarding any part listed or unlisted I will be following up.
Thanks, Dan

FJR 09 Parts bike stripped and there are a lot of bits n bobs looking for another home.
Fuel tank NO DENTS $185.00 SOLD
Sargent Seat w/ Pillion $200.00 SOLD
Corbin Smuggler $475.00 BLACK SOLD
Ivan Flashed ECU $225.00 SOLD
HealTech Quick Shifter $200.00
Side panels
Front Forks SOLD
Stock seats $150.00
Rear grab bar $100.00
Rear tail light Assembly plastic
Tail light
Final Drive,
Hyperpro Non emulsion rear shock with Hydraulic Preload SOLD
Complete HandleBar Assembly, L and R with OEM heated grips w/ Controller $200.00
Throttle Bodies $175.00
Triple Trees with Timken Bearings $75.00 SOLD
Windshield mechanism $150.00
Etc, Etc ......

Well, you get the idea. A lot of parts. All TupperWare is BLACK as is the Fuel Tank
I will post pictures upon request.
BTW, the bike had 53,000 miles on it when it met it's doom. The engine is very healthy.

Thanks, Dan
Hello Dan, I'm looking for the C dash panel and the left side black side cover if you have it?

Attachments

• 20240602_181807.jpg
    20240602_181807.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240602_181827.jpg
    20240602_181827.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1