St. Louis Area Members Saturday Ride?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FightOrFlight

Reaction score
The weather is insanely fantastic so riding Saturday seems imperative. Anyone want to meet up for a day ride tomorrow (Saturday the 11th)? I was thinking of heading south, but the Golden Eagle ferry to Calhoun County would also be a good call. Lunch somewhere, back in town by 4:00-ish? Post or PM me to plan time and route.

The weather is insanely fantastic so riding Saturday seems imperative. Anyone want to meet up for a day ride tomorrow (Saturday the 11th)? I was thinking of heading south, but the Golden Eagle ferry to Calhoun County would also be a good call. Lunch somewhere, back in town by 4:00-ish? Post or PM me to plan time and route.
Come on, Knifemaker? STL FJR? Bueller...something d - o - o economics...anyone?? I'll buy the first round at lunch.

Come on, Knifemaker? STL FJR? Bueller...something d - o - o economics...anyone?? I'll buy the first round at lunch.
Sorry, I was at the BMW rally in Potosi this weekend. Saw v2win at the Bixby store Saturday.

STL FJR -

No problem - I knew about the BMW rally because I keep in touch with Smitty. I'm glad you went and had a good time. The weather was just terrific. I ended up riding to Cuba then north to Hermann and had a good lunch there. Took the "letter" roads back.

If you ever feel like riding, shoot me a PM. There is a BBQ place in Murphrysboro (17th St.) that is supposed to be awesome and might make a good lunch ride.

-David