• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ST2 Smart Turn System & DataTool Digital Gear Indicator

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaceDr

Reaction score
I have these two items for sale. Both new in box. Never installed. All paperwork as original. I just could not pull the trigger on cutting into my stock wiring.

The DataTool is no longer available. States for a Gen 1 FJR. I think I paid around $50.00 for it. Asking $55.00 shipped. 

The ST2 I got with discounts for $52.00. Asking $60.00 shipped. 

Not sure how to make photos URL from jpg, but I have pictures if you are interested.

Thanks for looking.

Race,

If you want to keep and use the STS, you do not have to splice any wires to install it.  The stock turn signal connector can be mated to a DIY adapter harness (simply two mating connectors and some wires) to make the STS installation a plug-and-play event.  No wire splicing is needed, at all.  Read this entire thread, showing how, using connector plugs, not splices.  Maybe good for anybody who buys it, also.  You may need to log in to see pix, IDK.  Good stuff!

https://www.fjriders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=33329#p33329