Stafford 7-13

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenporider

Reaction score
Got this in my email, looks interesting.

"We here at T&T are preparing a big event this weekend. So, I want to take this opportunity to invite you all to the First Annual "Back to the Track" event being held this Sunday, July 13. Stop by Stafford Motor Speedway to demo a number of different dealers' bikes on the track. There's FREE ADMISSION and the hours are from 9 am to 3 pm.

By the way, T&T will also be hosting a Poker Run to benefit Operation First Response as well as the State DOT Safety Course. This is an excellent opportunity for you to meet all of the Trantolo girls. Remember, if you get all of their autographs, you'll be entered into our $500 raffle!

I'll have the weekend events newsletter out soon. Until then, ride for tomorrow!"

Norm

I think I'll have to check this event out!

Dave

Wait... A motorcycle demo ride at Stafford MS? :scratches head: In Stafford or around Stafford? That's gonna be a quick ride! :lol: Great little short track, though. Spent many a weekend night there.

I can lob a rock onto the first turn from my back yard. It's a 1/2 mile track.

Should someone wonder, the track is in Strafford Springs, CT.
Did you mean Stafford Springs, CT?
My post was backed up by an actual link to the track to eliminate any confusion. Yes I should have typed Stafford, but actually typed StRafford because my brother lives in StRafford, NH on Bow Lake. My fingers are trained to type StRafford and they inadvertently added a R to the CT town name.

Hopefully I didn't cause hundreds of people to miss the event because of my typo ;) :lol:

Should someone wonder, the track is in Strafford Springs, CT.
Did you mean Stafford Springs, CT?
My post was backed up by an actual link to the track to eliminate any confusion. Yes I should have typed Stafford, but actually typed StRafford because my brother lives in StRafford, NH on Bow Lake. My fingers are trained to type StRafford and they inadvertently added a R to the CT town name.

Hopefully I didn't cause hundreds of people to miss the event because of my typo ;) :lol:
I made it, rode a buncha bikes. Buell 1125r, BMW GS1200, Tiger, Sprint ST, KTM Super Duke.