• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Stock windsheild

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vulcrider

Reaction score
I damaged my stock 07 windsheild after replaceing it with a CalSci. Does anyone have a stock sheild that they would be interested in selling?

Ron Ayers Motorsports will sell you a brand new one for $69.20 <Link>So what does that make mine worth?
The guy on ebay wants $25 with some wear. Depends on the condition of yours. Any scratches, buff marks etc. I'm not trying to beat anybody up here, just looking for a fair price. Give it some thought, be fair to yourself.

I'll try and take a picture of it today.

There are no scratches or buff marks that I know of. I must have washed a billion bugs off with the microfiber cloth I carry on trips.

RsvlFeej, no offense taken. Thanks for the link.

I'll try and take a picture of it today.
There are no scratches or buff marks that I know of. I must have washed a billion bugs off with the microfiber cloth I carry on trips.

RsvlFeej, no offense taken. Thanks for the link.
Hey, I appreciate the effort.

I tried to take a photo that would show eveything...

I guess I need one of the forum members who actually knows how to use a camera :dntknw:

Click on the photo. It's a link to the Picasa photo. Download the photo for full resolution.

Last edited by a moderator:

I guess I need one of the forum members who actually knows how to use a camera :dntknw:

Click on the photo. It's a link to the Picasa photo. Download the photo for full resolution.
Looks very good, nice photo BTW! What happened to the gasket?

Looks very good, nice photo BTW! What happened to the gasket?

I have a stock and the yamaha tour I'm getting rid of for $75 for the two plus what ever shipping is to your town. I'm in the west in Nevada...

I have a stock and the yamaha tour I'm getting rid of for $75 for the two plus what ever shipping is to your town. I'm in the west in Nevada...
What kind of condition and why both of them? More curious than critical. Shipping would not be a problem.