Street douche-bags on bikes

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MajBach

Reaction score
I never wish any harm to these guys but I SO enjoy watching idiots doing stupid stunts on public streets learn their limits the hard way.

link

Can't say I enjoy it at all, but it sure makes me shake my head. Why do these young idiots feel like the very first thing they have to do with their way-too-powerful (and probably first bike they ever owned) superbikes is start stunting like professional riders who have practiced this kind of crap for years? The crash for the first guy was pretty much inevitable, the way he was riding, but the second guy? Total lack of experience, not to be able to stop or get around the crash. Way too much tv watched, too many video games played, where you can crash over and over and it never hurts a bit.

Shake my head like I did at the squid that passed me (while I was in a cage) doing a catwalk on a busy highway. I wouldn't wish him any harm but wouldn't shed any tears for him if he crashed.

Not defending what they did but there seems to be some sort of liquid on the road. Looks like it was coolant from the first bike that went down. That could explain why the second guy went down. ABS would have helped but then if the tire was coverd with anti-freeze the front wheel could have tucked.

Good to see that they seem to be wearing all the protective gear and subsequently both got up after a 50 mph get off. So maybe just "semi douce-bags".

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the first guy got to ride home as the second guy's bitch, since his bike didn't have any oil left....( or maybe water. I'm saying oil because the bike down the road wasn't steaming that I could tell.) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: