Sunday kitchen pass - St. Helens

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingshot

Reaction score
I have a kitchen pass for Sunday and plan to visit St Helens and possibly Hood River, traffic and time dependent. Anyone want to join let me know. I am leaving from M-I-L's near Lacey. I hoped to hit Packwood for breakfast by 9:00 am.

Carl, the dash piece is still on the shelf along with the distilled water for a FJR Blowjob. I am hoping to get to them later this month, along with a few other maintenance items.

Ty, I didn't think you could make it due to the last minute notice. This is why I posted on the forum instead of giving you a call.

Ken, I was hoping you might be free and one of the reasons for the post.

The majority of the weekend riders are out east in Spearfish, ND If I had the time and ability to do so, I would be there too and visiting some local friends.

I wish that I was out that way too.

Speaking of your maintenance, we need to figure out a time for me to come up and help with the valve check. I haven't forgotten.

Ok. In checking my route today, I noticed once again I confused my towns. I will be in Randle at 9 am and not Packwood. Although, they are in proximity to each other. One is the turn off for a favorite camping spot and the other is the turn off for scenic riding. Ugh, sleep deprivation.