SW Wisconsin shots

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlson_mn

Reaction score
Got to try out my new camera for first time today. Buddies took some shots of me and FJR and I got some shots of them showing me how it's done. Thanks

DSC_0647.jpg
DSC_0642.jpg
DSC_0641.jpg
DSC_0636.jpg
DSC_0638.jpg
DSC_0602.jpg
DSC_0598.jpg
DSC_0531.jpg
DSC_0653.jpg
DSC_0581.jpg
DSC_0535.jpg
DSC_0560.jpg

Hi, Matt. If I'm not mistaken, (I often am) that appears to be highway 95 about 4 miles west of Arcadia. A great section of road. Was just over there Friday afternoon. Looks like you were with some buddies on interesting equipment. Hope you didn't embarass them too bad. Didn't see you at First Thursday.

Yep you guys know it! I get to about every other first thursday Scott so I'll look for your Black FJR there if you make it.

Oh, I generally led our ride for the most part but did some GoPro filming where I tried to stay real close to the supersports for good filming, which doesn't help my riding in the first place. I was dragging a peg through this corner and I felt I was running out of lean angle as the corner tightened up and I ended up with a little off-road adventure to be safe with the FJR. First time off the shoulder in WI but thousands of corners later I'm bound to make some mistakes when pushing it.

I'll post that video up later for laughs...

Yep you guys know it! I get to about every other first thursday Scott so I'll look for your Black FJR there if you make it.
Oh, I generally led our ride for the most part but did some GoPro filming where I tried to stay real close to the supersports for good filming, which doesn't help my riding in the first place. I was dragging a peg through this corner and I felt I was running out of lean angle as the corner tightened up and I ended up with a little off-road adventure to be safe with the FJR. First time off the shoulder in WI but thousands of corners later I'm bound to make some mistakes when pushing it.

I'll post that video up later for laughs...
Have you upgraded your rear shock? I found the stiffer springs increase ground clearance significantly.

I recognized those 95 sweepers right off. I think I recognize the bikes also. I may have done a ride with you last summer with the MN-MSTA crew. I was on a big red ST1100 then but picked up an 07 FJR recently.

Kevin

Cool pictures Matt, all the traffic a bummer?

Nice.
ha yea traffic is almost never much of a problem in WI which is nice.

I recognized those 95 sweepers right off. I think I recognize the bikes also. I may have done a ride with you last summer with the MN-MSTA crew. I was on a big red ST1100 then but picked up an 07 FJR recently. Kevin
Congrats on the pickup... yeah I remember.

this familiar?

iphone008.jpg
iphone012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: