• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tail Rack, Sliders, Fuse Block, Grip Buddies

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 18638

Reaction score
I'll take Paypal or USPS money order. First "I'll take it" posted on the board gets it.

Premier Cycle Accessories tail rack with Givi top box mounting kit. Old style, used but in fine condition. Givi mount kit allows attachment of any Givi monokey top box. It's carried my V46 box with no problems. $60.00 shipped

DSC_0177_zps67d8a8fb.jpg

Make it pretty with Skyway Aluminum Sliders. A little rash on the bottom of one as seen in pic but just leave it on the bottom and no one will see. $40.00 Shipped

DSC_0176_zps77c9efd5.jpg

Centech AP-1 Fuse Panel. Brand new, never used. Been sitting in a box in garage long time. $40.00 Shipped

DSC_0181_zps6ba761e0.jpg

Original Grip Buddies. Brand New, never used. Correct model for Gen II. May fit others. Price on bag is $19.95 and I don't remember what I paid but best price I could find on the net is $24.95 + shipping. $20.00 Shipped

DSC_0182_zps44eb623d.jpg

The rack & sliders will only fit the Gen 2. Not sure if the Grip Buddies will fit the GEN 1.

Premier Cycle Accessories rack now reduced to $50.00

Skyway sliders now reduced to $30.00