Take a Breath!.....a FJR ride video.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgiaRoller

Exit Stage Left
Reaction score
Click here to view rock ride video Take a Breath!...FJR Ride Video

Music (Track/Artist): Take a Breath/Staind

To all those in the frozen northern tier States and Canada where riding may be sporatic or just completely on hold until warmer weather arrives...I dedicate this video to you. Hang in there, Spring is getting closer every day!

Great video...thanks for posting! :clapping:

Can you do something with my favorite music groups: Captain and Tenille, Air Supply, and BREAD? That would be awesome!

:lol:

I knew you could.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is freakin awesome.... good choice of music and those are some of my favorite roads to ride. Good Job. Keep em coming!!!! Post some videos with some Nickelback playing in the background....

Click here to view rock ride video Take a Breath!...FJR Ride Video

Music (Track/Artist): Take a Breath/Staind

To all those in the frozen northern tier States and Canada where riding may be sporatic or just completely on hold until warmer weather arrives...I dedicate this video to you. Hang in there, Spring is getting closer every day!
https://vimeo.com/35819730

Post some videos with some Nickelback playing in the background....
This is back on my cruiser but it's a Nickelback song If today was your last day?
https://vimeo.com/25025904

Thank Ignacio for enabling embedding of Vimeo videos.

Looks just like Burton Michigan to me..

Seriously.. Some damned fine stuff down that way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!

The music completely sucks
biggrin.gif
, but your video is awfully well done, G-Roll!

Bravo! Ya got skills, and your efforts (I know it's a LOT of work) are much appreciated.

Thank Ignacio for enabling embedding of Vimeo videos.
Well then, thanks Ignacio!

Is there a spot on this forum that gives embedding instructions for me to follow when I post any future Vimeo videos?

Roller, your vids have become a do not miss for me and appreciate your talent. :yahoo:
Well I'm glad at least a few of you guys like them. There fun to put together.

Hmmm let's see...Dort Hwy, The Vu, Courtland Center, cold & cloudy or The BRP, Mountains, Smooth Twisties Roads, Sunshine and warmth. Yeah I'd say it's a dead even toss up. :blink:

It's amazing how much I DON't miss living there.

...your efforts (I know it's a LOT of work) are much appreciated.
Thanks.

Hmmm let's see...Dort Hwy, The Vu, Courtland Center, cold & cloudy or The BRP, Mountains, Smooth Twisties Roads, Sunshine and warmth. Yeah I'd say it's a dead even toss up. :blink:

It's amazing how much I DON't miss living there.

Well next week I'll be heading down to Charlotte NC. to check out a job prospect...Who Knows maybe I'll soon be down where the riding is so much better. ;)

Actually the job is mine if I want it.. I just have to check to be sure the company is being honest with me.

Going to spend a week on a " trial basis". Then I'll have 2 weeks to decide if I want it or not.

Hate to have to pack it all in and move but times ain't getting any better in the Rust Belt. ;)