Take Me Home, Country Roads - West Virginia

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice ride report Tyler. It was a pleasure meeting you and though I didnt ride with you I would like to next time we meet.
smile.png

I wondered where the road led but didn't have the time to follow it the whole way... it was so peaceful and I took a moment to just drink it all in...

DSC_9040-XL.jpg

Woodrow Road becomes very Dragon-like except with elevation changes and leads back to US219S north of Droop Mtn and more twisties. You would have had a blast!

Stupendous pictures and report. Thank you for posting your WV experiences.

Thank you for the report Tyler! Again, I really enjoyed meeting you and I'm glad we had the opportunity to show where us east coasters like to roam.
biggrin.png

Bob's always up to something....
It was great meeting you too, Scott, and I thoroughly enjoyed the (s)miles... impressive country and roads!

And yeah, we know Bob is always up to something... ;)

Tyler, it was great having you in the area I now inhabit. It's a great place and better people. I still miss CA, but I'll be sure to catch up with you and the western gang soon. You have such an amazing gift to see the details and record them for all of us. Thanks!
Good seeing you again too, Tom... CA is pretty special when it comes to riding but, based on my experiences on those two days of riding, WV sure seems like a good alternative! ;)

Very nice report. I am honored to be in some of the pictures that made the cut and ended up in the report.
Had to share that infectious smile...
flirt.gif

Great write up....I still don't think you should wait until we had a little to drink, poke us in the eye and then snap a picture
skull.gif
smile.png

I thought it was the best EOM yet and it was very nice to meet you Tyler!

My nine day EOM ride only included an hour and a half of rain. I did a lot of riding around the storms though. See the green rain line I'm running from at the bottom of the gps?
I'll try to not poke you in the eye the next time... ;) Nice to meet you as well! Sounds like you had good weather juju too! B)

Nice ride report Tyler. It was a pleasure meeting you and though I didnt ride with you I would like to next time we meet.
smile.png
Deal!!
bike.gif

Woodrow Road becomes very Dragon-like except with elevation changes and leads back to US219S north of Droop Mtn and more twisties. You would have had a blast!
Looks like I need to go back then and check out those roads... they sound very intriguing! :D

Great report and photos! I would have expected nothing less though.You set the bar eveyone else here can only hope to get near.

Pleasure meeting you and hope to see you again next year. Hopefully with better weather. Mona is now convinced that in her case BMW stands for " Brings More Water" as every event we've been to since it's purchase has rained and not just a little. We're thinking we should just send it to CA and end your drought problem.

BkerChuck= "Mona is now convinced that in her case BMW stands for " Brings More Water" as every event we've been to since it's purchase has rained and not just a little. We're thinking we should just send it to CA and end your drought problem."
Hey Vic, you hear Chuck? It's not your fault! :grin: :grin: :grin:

BkerChuck= "Mona is now convinced that in her case BMW stands for " Brings More Water" as every event we've been to since it's purchase has rained and not just a little. We're thinking we should just send it to CA and end your drought problem."
Hey Vic, you hear Chuck? It's not your fault! :grin: :grin: :grin:
I read that post hours ago. It immediately made me think of you first. Just Sayin' :)

Great report and photos! I would have expected nothing less though.You set the bar eveyone else here can only hope to get near.
Pleasure meeting you and hope to see you again next year. Hopefully with better weather. Mona is now convinced that in her case BMW stands for " Brings More Water" as every event we've been to since it's purchase has rained and not just a little. We're thinking we should just send it to CA and end your drought problem.
I can reassure Mona that it does stand for Bring More Wallet. But then again?.....

BMWboat-L_zps00bec279.jpg

20140502_122213_zpsa8febdfe.jpg

I can reassure Mona that it does stand for Bring More Wallet. But then again?.....

BMWboat-L_zps00bec279.jpg

20140502_122213_zpsa8febdfe.jpg
Sorry KJ but it's "Big Money Wasted"
tease.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^How in the Fuck could a Hondoo Lead Wing Barcalounger Owner even begin to make the above statement! Mr. Pot, please meet Mr. Kettle! JSNS, Honda Gold Wings - The World's Greatest Ship Anchors!^^^^^

Sorry Sirs,I can't understand these english ^^Sirs...Even Google translate can't does it..Hahaha
no.gif
smile.png
laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Great meeting you guys too! Yes, send her bike out here to do its job!! :lol: If you guys come out here, would love to show you some of my favorite local roads! B)

Finally had the time to sit down and go through this RR.

Nicely done as always, Tyler! It was great seeing you again and Sooze and I look forward to seeing you again!

Finally had the time to sit down and go through this RR.
Nicely done as always, Tyler! It was great seeing you again and Sooze and I look forward to seeing you again!
You guys too... although it just didn't feel like I got enough time with you guys... will hopefully remedy that in the coming year! B)