Tech day X

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill I'm assuming you're talking about the #29 on this schematic:

But can't find the o-rings you're talking about. Help!
The O-Rings are listed in the water pump fiche item# 25 Yamaha Part# 93210-18417-00. Get 3 in case one gets damaged or lost (it happens).

The gasket is item#29 in the Crankcase Cover 1 fiche Yamaha Part# 5JW-15456-11-00. We have gotten away with reusing this gasket but it best to have one on hand. I use the Ron Ayers site for parts listings myself.

Bill I'm assuming you're talking about the #29 on this schematic:

But can't find the o-rings you're talking about. Help!
The O-Rings are listed in the water pump fiche item# 25 Yamaha Part# 93210-18417-00. Get 3 in case one gets damaged or lost (it happens).

The gasket is item#29 in the Crankcase Cover 1 fiche Yamaha Part# 5JW-15456-11-00. We have gotten away with reusing this gasket but it best to have one on hand. I use the Ron Ayers site for parts listings myself.
Got it now thanks Bill.

Good...can you help with my Centech AP1 install?
Sure. Just have to get in line behind Wayne and pista. Unless you're planning on having everything run off from battery, you'll need a relay. You can get a socket harness if you want, or I can solder directly to the relay.

Depends on what have to run to it. I'll double check and see how much 14 gauge I have. I've got a mile of 22 gauge red and black.

Sure. Just have to get in line behind Wayne and pista. Unless you're planning on having everything run off from battery, you'll need a relay. You can get a socket harness if you want, or I can solder directly to the relay.

Depends on what have to run to it. I'll double check and see how much 14 gauge I have. I've got a mile of 22 gauge red and black.
I should be able to bring some wire.

FWIW, my Fuzeblock is connected to the battery via 12 gauge. I didn't really wanna remotely risk taxing the wiring and letting the smoke outta my gadgets.

just in case you dinkholes missed it.. There are no rooms at the inn this time.

First time in 5 years all my spawn will be home.. Yeah Ryans hitch is done as of today
smile.png
and the other 2 are working and I can't kick 'em out.

I know if they were Mexicans I could sell 'em off but unfortunately they ain't.....

Well I've checked with the Comstock Inn and they tell me they'll have rooms, so if anyone's wanting to split a room let me know. Besides, Bust if you had room for me this year, beings that I'm a U of K fan, I don't think I could sleep under your roof (I can drink though)...

Bums me out we don't have space this time..... I tried but jus couldn't do it this time.

I just hope all the regulars get a chance to be here as this will be dukies last tech weekend.

No I don't wanna talk about it right now.

I'm confused. The weather forecast is 62 and sunny for Saturday. I thought rain with chance of snow was a prerequisite for Tech Day.

Last edited by a moderator: