The Aussie exam............

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donal

Reaction score
A teacher at a West Australian High School reminded her pupils of tomorrow's final exam.

"Now listen to me, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack, a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that’s it, no other excuses whatsoever!"

A smart-arsed teenager at the back of the room raised his hand and asked, "What would happen if I came in tomorrow suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

The entire class was reduced to laughter and sniggering.

When silence was restored, the teacher smiled at the student, shook her head and sweetly said,

"Well, I would expect you to write the exam with your other hand."

Outstanding!
lol.gif

I thought the punch line would include an Australian Sheep, but either way, that is funny.

I have had so many times, I have refrained from saying things like that to smart arse kids. I like my job, and that would likely involve a trip to the principal for me if I said that.

Doctor walks into the exam room, looks up from his chart, says to the patient: "your going to need to stop masturbating."

Patient says, "why, what's wrong?"

Doctor says: "It's just not appropriate behavior in my office..."

I always tell this one as if it happened to me... It ends with the doctor saying "because I'm trying to examine you."

Doctor walks into the exam room, looks up from his chart, says to the patient: "your going to need to stop masturbating."

Are ya gettin' it now Surly?

:fuck:

Hi Barry,

My doctor cuffs me when I go into the examination room nowadays! Not completely sure what that's about.

Best regards

Steve