The Broken Shock Shackle Ride Report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you RFH, the only way we'll see that much white stuff down here, is if the runner's ground their boats all at once. šŸ˜Ž

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Fontanaman" data-cid="1317125" data-time="1465569276"><p>

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="HelzBelz" data-cid="1317103" data-time="1465563929"><p>Did you thank Brisa and "boo and hiss" KFG?</p></blockquote>

<br />

I thanked Brisa on the phone. I did not call KFG and will not be going back to KFG again.</p></blockquote>

I guess I am not understanding the difference between kfg and GP. I paid KFG for my front forks, and spoke to her at the KFG number multiple times. How does that work?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Fontanaman" data-cid="1317125" data-time="1465569276"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="HelzBelz" data-cid="1317103" data-time="1465563929"><p>Did you thank Brisa and "boo and hiss" KFG?</p></blockquote>

<br />

I thanked Brisa on the phone. I did not call KFG and will not be going back to KFG again.</p></blockquote>

I guess I am not understanding the difference between kfg and GP. I paid KFG for my front forks, and spoke to her at the KFG number multiple times. How does that work?
GP Suspension has been bought out. They are still co-located with KFG, but a entirely separate companies now. GP is actively looking for a new location and will be moving once that is secured.