The Great White North Liberation Army Invasion Report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video Bill, thanks for putting that together. Are you one of those Recluse cheaters?
tonguesmiley.gif
Thought I saw you put it gear without pulling in the clutch.

Love it when Zilla dumps it and gets up cracking up at himself, my kind of rider.

That last dump with AJ(?) coming off the rocks looks like it might of took some wind out his sails.
omg2.gif

Uber...That was Patch that fell off the rock on that decline. He was ok. What you can't see on the video is him giving a thumb's-up while lying behind the bush. I think that's the only drop he had the entire trip.

And yes...Bill is cheating with a Recluse clutch. That thing is cool.

I was laughing when I ate it because it was so stupid. We were hauling ass and there were some big whoops before this big dip and a climb out. One of those whoops bottomed out my suspension, so when I hit the bottom of that hole, I ate shit. It was pretty funny.

TEnough of that. Here is the video that Patch & Zilla were willing to pay good money (well not that good, it was going to be in pesos) for you folks not to see....
Omigosh....that looks like such FUN !!!!

Boy oh boy, a nice cold dust cutter (or three) would be tasty after a day like that :drinks:

You dofus.. I reported this to the assembled Generals at Timmy's this morning..Armed with your spot link and knowledge of troop size, rest assured they will be more than prepared for the assault.

After studying the above video I suspect part of the defensive will involve sand...
The defence of the Tim Horton's in Owosso was pretty pitiful. The Great White North Liberation Army launched our attack under the cover of darkness and the only defence was two members of the Salvation Army. One look at the rowdy Canadians and the defensive forces beat a hasty retreat. Here is Tom enjoying the spoils of war....

IMG_0970-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do those two bags say, "WIN Penis?" That's disturbing. You Canadians are a weird bunch!!
No wonder you Mexicans work cheap, you can't read. The bag with the oatmeal cookie in it reads "Roll Up the Rim to Win". The other bag was for the Grilled Cheese PANINI. It's an Italian-Canadian thing so I can understand your confusion.

What we are still trying to understand is when did bacon become a desert in the States??

IMG_0966-L.jpg

IMG_0967-L.jpg

In the immortal words of Darryl Waltrip, "There's somethin' just bad wrong about dat".

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmmmmmm, Bacon!

Doctors say don't eat it.

That means it taste great and goes with anything.

The Great White Liberation Army has completed our strategic withdrawl and have safely returned to our barracks. The only casualty suffered by our forces were one bottle of rye, Alexander Keith (the beer) and the visor for my helmet. Many thanks to Bust & Sheila for allowing us to stay over so we could finish off the rest of Tom's beer. Many a story was told into the wee hours of the morning. It was a fun trip and we are already looking forward to next year. Just this time make sure you pay your heating bill.

We come south to get warm not to get more of the same weather we had left behind.

The invasion was, sadly successful.. Those sneaky fukers arrived a full 12 hour ahead of what we thought.

I ran through town announcing the arrival like Pete Revere (Pauls drunk cousin) yelling "The Kanadians are coming, The kanadians are coming!"

As expected I was promptly arrested.

Life is tough when yer the village idiot.

You guys suck.

I've had the FJR out exactly once since before Thanksgiving.

Ditto for the Harley.

The cabin fever is at an all-time high.

And you fookers are riding around an area that I am REALLY jonesing to ride, not to mention I've got the hots for a dirt bike.

Yep, you guys suck. Nice narration and excellent pictures, but you still suck.

Too bad ya couldn't stop in Columbus. We've got a couple of new places that cater to beer snobs.

The video turned out great. Thanks to AJ and Alex for sharing their cabin. Moab will have to be a bit warmer next time, at least in the 50's instead of the 30's. April will be much better next year, warmer but not yet hot.