The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus 350 this weekend for a total of 1700 miles on the 08 now. You just have to love livin in Socal my bike showed a high of 111 and a low of 67 all within a two hour drive :eek:

Sorry for the delay. 10,748 km (6,635 miles) for the month of April. Nice little ride down south.

(Do 525 miles on a SPYDER count. If so, add them in.)

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
430 miles today.

29 Palms, Baker, Death Valley, Beatty NV, Pahrump, Las Vegas.

Lots of rain, TONS of wind. A GREAT ride.

Been a while since I updated. Put me in for another 2200... that brings Betty to an even 4K. I roled it over today while riding through San Francisco.

I've had my 07 one year and have 19,550 miles on it in that time. My commute is 280 miles/week and I do it year round. I also ride with my club, Coast Riders, mostly on day rides in CA.
Welcome . . . I'm too dumb to do the math. Can you give me a 2008 ytd total?

C56

246,605.6 to here!

Thanks to the new posters and thanks to the old hands. I appreciate the little notes of humor and the odd details you include. And yes, that .1 mile logged will surely count for something down the road!

Ride well

Cheers

683 miles since last post. I am visiting State Parks as part of Taste Krap Grand Tour. :yahoo:

put me down for 543.1 for last week

commuting and sneaking out of the office for a nooner almost everyday :D

not the sex kind of nooner :p

Status
Not open for further replies.