The NAFO4 Rally Rallye

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just not sure that I want to ride to NAFO, to go sight seeing by myself.
You can go with me... I don't bite...

often...
biggrin.png
In!!! Tyler, I'll go sight seeing with you...you always get the best pictures.
...Now that's the kind of offer I was looking for.
Oh, she bites alright!!!

biggrin.png

She takes pictures, too!

So Joe's taking the last slot then!?. Good deal
Tyler beat him to number 10 but he can 11 :good:

No reason anyone needs to ride alone if they don't want to pairs can work real good together even 3 wouldn't be a problem but this doesn't lend itself well to large groups.

Just the minimum number.There's no Max number I'm aware of.
That's right! No limit on the number of people that want to have fun!

Speaking of no maps....

mnrider just signed up, he's a map only guy and has done very well in this and other local rallies :good:

Register for NAFO4............................DONE!

Pay NAFO4 registration fee...............DONE!

Hotel reservation................................DONE!

Register for NAFO4 Rally Rallye........DONE!

Pay NAFO4 Rally Rallye fee..............DONE!

Looks like I'm ready!

Not off the hook that easily. Rick's rally is going to go to some unique places with interesting things to see all of which you can do at your own pace.

I'm sure the bonus sheets will have many more bonus listings than can possible be done in a day. So you choose where you go and what you do. May even think of it as a self guided tour.

And of course you have to drag Steamer along.

More riders just makes for more better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not off the hook that easily. Rick's rally is going to go to some unique places with interesting things to see all of which you can do at your own pace.

I'm sure the bonus sheets will have many more bonus listings than can possible be done in a day. So you choose where you go and what you do. May even think of it as a self guided tour.

So Carl, are you going to show up on two wheels this year???

OK, I guess I couldn't get off the hook that easily, I just ponied-up on this ordeal. :)

Rick- PP sent from KJ, might say from Go Karts 'R' us. One in the same. Thanks!

So Carl, are you going to show up on two wheels this year???

Doesn't 4 wheels count as two bikes?

Yep, FJR is all prepped and ready with a new set of tires.

Alan, she use to ride an FJR, had a terrible accident and now she rides the Spider.
Just to set the record straight, I have never owned an FJR... have ridden one but never actually owned one. I did have a blue Yamaha but it was an FZ1. I joined this forum when a friend from another forum, Andrew/OrangevaleFJR, passed away and they were directing folks over here for memorial information. I went on a memorial ride in his honor and met a bunch of Kali folks and we all became good friends. They've let me stay around here to play in the sandbox ever since.

I have to say there are some of the finest folks I've had the honor to meet here... after my accident, I was in awe of how many people stepped up to help me in whatever way they could whether they knew me or not... I will always be grateful for that and carry those spirits with me until the end of my days. :wub:

Thanks Tyler, always good to keep me in line. I remember reading about your accident, you were also giving out some really good ATGATT advice as well after this.

I've signed up for this Friday Rallye now as well, you will be with Joe (I think), and I will be caboose'd by Stan-lee da Steamer (character!). They say an extra rider makes it more fun, so what the hey!

Look forward to meeting you in Cheeseland.
smile.png

-KJ

An' I'm effectively out. Docs hold sway over my future and No way I'm going to win on 2 wheels..

Pissed for sure as 3rd generation welfare across the street has 2 bikes, but the gumment has said I can't have one anymore If I want to live lower than welfare.

And the fuk has done nothing but shit in a bucket and gotten paid for 40 years.

LOL He has an inside shitter, but generational welfare holds sway over those who decide.
I'm gonna quit wiping my ass.

An' I'm effectively out. Docs hold sway over my future and No way I'm going to win on 2 wheels..
Pissed for sure as 3rd generation welfare across the street has 2 bikes, but the gumment has said I can't have one anymore If I want to live lower than welfare.

And the fuk has done nothing but shit in a bucket and gotten paid for 40 years.

LOL He has an inside shitter, but generational welfare holds sway over those who decide.

I'm gonna quit wiping my ass.
Damn it...I was looking forward to seeing you and Sheila again.