The Trees - A Fall Tour

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclebabble

Reaction score
New Video.

Took a break from editing E.O.M. The movie to go for a ride today. Just a fall tour around Northwest Michigan. Missed the

height of the color season, but still pretty. Lots of "leaf lookers" out today. Passed a ton of them, think I might have

agitated a few Harley riders, but I wasn't going that fast. They were just going slooooowww.

Anyway here is the youtube version. Click on high quality when you get there.

Higher quality version coming tomorrow, it is uploading to blip.tv now, but I have to get to bed.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it.

Chris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMDzDBkGnvc

EDIT as promised the higher quality version.

https://cyclebabblefilms.blip.tv/file/1376387/

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Chris. B) Great shots and cool editing. (I loved the upward-looking camera angle).

Stef

Enjoyed that. Great editing takes talent & time. Nicely done.

Have you posted anywhere about your camera mounts? What kind of camera are you using?

Thanks for all the comments! I am glad that you enjoyed it. It was a nice day for a ride, and to take in the scenery of Northern Michigan.

Enjoyed that. Great editing takes talent & time. Nicely done.
Have you posted anywhere about your camera mounts? What kind of camera are you using?
I have a video about the camera system and mounts that I use, it is a little long winded, but it explains most of it!

Here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2LSeE2NgS4

Thanks again, everyone!!!

Chris

Really nice ride flick. Michigan looks a lot like New England now that the foliage is shot.

Good job with the editing, too.

It made me wonder why all Rush seems to sound the same, but I guess it's mostly Geddy Lee's voice only does that one sound.

I have to ask though, what's up with all the roads with no center lines? Even the back roads here have center stripes until you get to dirt almost. Would make me a little nervous. I like the oncoming cages to be clear about which side of the road is theirs... ;)

Phuck you're good at this stuff. Way nice.

I need to hear more Rush. I've not really listened to them much.

New Video.
I continue to stand in awe at your editing skills. Nicely done man!

Winters coming so I'll have MUCH more time to let Premiere mess with my head. All my EOM vids were pretty quick edit jobs. I'm planning on redoing all of them over the coming months.

Oh ya, do NOT use rechargeable batteries in your POV. They caused mine to overheat badly on the Saturday. Nearly all of my vid footage is from Friday and Sunday.

New Video.
I continue to stand in awe at your editing skills. Nicely done man!

Winters coming so I'll have MUCH more time to let Premiere mess with my head. All my EOM vids were pretty quick edit jobs. I'm planning on redoing all of them over the coming months.

Oh ya, do NOT use rechargeable batteries in your POV. They caused mine to overheat badly on the Saturday. Nearly all of my vid footage is from Friday and Sunday.
Thanks Bungie!

I have been using rechargeable batteries in mine and haven't had an issue.

Looking forward to seeing your re edits of the EOM vids. Just have to play with your editing program to learn it, and you will be stylin!

EOM the movie should be done in a couple of weeks I hope. Taking a lot longer than I thought it would, but hopefully ya'll will like it!

Thanks to everyone who has replied, I really appreciate the comments. If you have any suggestions for a song to use in future vids please post it! I know not everyone is a Rush fan.

Stay tuned!

Chris