There were these two good 'ol boys in a motel room....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobg3723

Reaction score
These two good 'ol boys were looking to get a party started in their motel room. Being from out-of-town and not knowing their way around one of them thought it a good idea ask the motel manager to help get their party going.

good 'ol boy1: "Say man look heeyah. My freynd 'n ah wawnt to get us sum aazz."

manager: "Um, sorry we don't allow for that type of activity on these premises".

good 'ol boy1: " Activutay? Whatcha mean activitay? We juz lookin' fo sum aazz to bring up to owah room".

manager: "Sir, I suggest you take your business elswhere. Good day, Sir!"

So, the good 'ol boy stepped back into his hotel room empty handed.

good 'ol boy2: "So howdit go?"

good' 'ol boy1: "Damn man, where da hell duz one get any frowzen wawta in dis damn town?"

Bob,

I bet you are the life of the parties you go to. You DO do the lampshade thing on the head, don't you?

Are you a professional?

Do you do bar-mitzvas?

We need more of this!

Bob...We need more of this!
I'm think that I've finally found someone I can tell my engineering jokes to and they will find them funny
wink.png
Your girlfriend said the same thing to me the other night. And your wife agrees with her, too. Just can't tell which one of them are lying! That's the dilemma I face these days.... so I said, the next round is on me.
blush2.gif

Lampshades dances by request only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Punctuation is what is needed, bobg3. (note the comma after the first clause)

Only because I am pretty sure there is no such thing as an overzealous contrarian red.

But I'd very much like to hear more engineering jokes, only because my life lacks any real meaning or good humor.

insert ob smilie

Overzealous contrarian Red is a three word noun, professor.
punk.gif

Quest que c'est, this "three word noun?"

Is it like a three finger salute? (Control, Alt, Delete)

I've known me some reds before, but none were particularly overzealous or contrarian.

Red #1 - a bit oakey, but not contrarian.

red_wine5.jpg

Red #2 - completely lacked zeal.

SB_RED-HEADED_WOODPECKER.jpg

Red #3 was a complete zealot, but was as non contrary as they come...

sexy-redheaded-women-16.jpg

... and yes, I know I have just saved this thread with that last photo.

Good save Fred. I was just about to slap my forehead for reading this far. Up to this point it had reminded me of the line from Cool Hand Luke.

Just when one thought this thread get's elevated with a picture of a comely young lass, the peanut gallery stirs to life....
weirdsmiley.gif

Just when one thought this thread get's elevated with a picture of a comely young lass, the peanut gallery stirs to life....
weirdsmiley.gif
get's?

I am always grateful when a young woman wants to see her picture on the internet as much as I am to see her on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.