• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tire changer + balance setup $300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fljab

Reaction score
I have a Coats 200 tire changer + a balance axle/cones/rollers. I recently purchased and installed a No Mar setup and have no need of the Coats. I bought the Coats some 20 yrs ago from a local biker who got it when an unauthorized HD shop closed nearby in '88 or so. I have changed many tires with it over the yrs, and gawd knows how many it did before that.

The balancer was purchased off ebay more recently, maybe 5 yrs or so. No stand with the balancer, you'll need to make something. I had cut out some wood and would put it on top of sawhorses when I needed.

This does a pretty good job, but you need to be diligent with FJR wheels. I would have rags on the 3 grips that hold the wheel to prevent scratches. It will also need to be anchored to the floor. I have the floor space and just set it in a corner, but you could also put it on a piece of wood/plywood, or metal, or maybe have some anchors in the floor that are threaded so it can be moved there when you need it, and stored when not.

I don't have know what it would take to ship it, but maybe it could be strapped to a pallet. I would rather someone pick it up here, or arrange to have someone pick it up. I will work with anyone interested. Shipping would be on the purchaser. As the title says, $300 for changer + balancer.

These are located in central Florida - in my garage just north of beautiful downtown Mims 32754. PM for phone and/or further Qs -

IMG_20160814_085337701_zpsejv9lytk.jpg

IMG_20160814_085019391_zpsqydmccrd.jpg

IMG_20160814_084844464_zpsdaig0pgo.jpg

IMG_20160814_084808149_zps0fphtl3m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: