Tire Swap / Oil Change Location Needed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony, bed, lift, food, tools etc here on I90 if you need them. See you in mid-March for the ride to Key West?
Thanks John !

How far from I-90 are you? I will be riding through Spearfish 20 times on this ride.

I should be able to ride to Key West with you, are you and Scott doing the ride together?

I am right on I-95 in West Palm, if you need anything.
Tony, I'm one mile from I-90 exit 14.

Don't forget:2018 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally will begin on Friday, August 3

and ends on Sunday, August 12 but the congestion around Sturgis and for the western half of South Dakota/Eastern Wyoming will be from about July 25th through August 19th. You can also expect increased LEO presence and enforcement action in that time period across SD and WY.

I think Scott is still in but will confirm next week once in Daytona.

Tony, bed, lift, food, tools etc here on I90 if you need them. See you in mid-March for the ride to Key West?
Thanks John !

How far from I-90 are you? I will be riding through Spearfish 20 times on this ride.

I should be able to ride to Key West with you, are you and Scott doing the ride together?

I am right on I-95 in West Palm, if you need anything.
Tony, I'm one mile from I-90 exit 14.

Don't forget:2018 Sturgis Motorcycle Rally will begin on Friday, August 3

and ends on Sunday, August 12 but the congestion around Sturgis and for the western half of South Dakota/Eastern Wyoming will be from about July 25th through August 19th. You can also expect increased LEO presence and enforcement action in that time period across SD and WY.

I think Scott is still in but will confirm next week once in Daytona.
I am SO Stupid ! The one event in that area that I forgot to check out.

This for sure changes everything. Ride is cancelled for August. Now I need to get ahold of my contacts and replan EVERYTHING.

Maybe July can work,… Dog-Gone!

John you get a huge "Like" for saving me the frustration of failing this attempt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright… The Post office says "August or nothing" …so I will attempt this in August. I will flip my riding around and save the I-90 riding

until the end of the riding. (Kind of reduces my chances for success, but it is was it is. I will start planning this thing in more detail after

the Jax dinner.

Latest posts