To The High Country - June/July 2013

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you stayed in a hotel 15 miles from my house and rode within 4 miles of my house and didn't bother to mention you were around?Coulda hooked you up. Oh well...
AJ, not quite sure I'd met you when that ride occurred..I could be wrong. ;) Next time I go, I'll look you up! :D

I'm glad folks are enjoying the resurrection of this post! Thanks for the comments!

I personally thought this was one of the better and more useful RRs on this forum. I liked it the first time around and I am glad it got resurrected.

As soon as my friend hppants gets back from Colorado with his damaged FJR and can post a new RR, he and I will both be adding some pics and info on this beautiful area.

So you stayed in a hotel 15 miles from my house and rode within 4 miles of my house and didn't bother to mention you were around?Coulda hooked you up. Oh well...
AJ, not quite sure I'd met you when that ride occurred..I could be wrong. ;) Next time I go, I'll look you up! :D

I'm glad folks are enjoying the resurrection of this post! Thanks for the comments!
Well, that's what I get for not looking at the dates. Sheesh. Stupid RogerDoger...Haha...

Still sad I missed you. Next time. Lol!!