To the person on the 14

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fencer

Why yes, I am a Smart ASS
Reaction score
1656163_590162044442660_500412062025271782_n.jpg

It is not a smart idea to cut off a work truck then stop. We are large, heavy and don't stop on a dime. Leave the stupid to the squids and don't give us a bad name.

Sorry......,my bad.......when it happened it seemed like a better idea than hitting the car in front of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, the only thing he installed himself on the bike is crooked - look at the license plate. Also, I thought informix was dead and it went out with dbase, clipper, and paradox.

Sorry......,my bad.......when it happened it seemed like a better idea than hitting the car in front of me.
Nice invisible car you dodged from the turn right only lane when you shot left in front of me
crazy.gif

If you recall someone made a sticker in which a lot of people put them on their mode of transportation.

"THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE FOR THE WAY I'M ABOUT TO ACT!"

Anybody install one?

If you recall someone made a sticker in which a lot of people put them on their mode of transportation.

Anybody install one?
(the John Ryan sticker?) Yes...I did. I also have the FYYFF sticker.

I've got one on all our rides. A LEO or two has gotten a good chuckle out them, especaily the ones on Spousal Unit's bikes.

Lighten up on MCRIDER007. It's starting to sound like a group of middle school girls teasing the new fat girl.

a "squid" is active duty, retired, reserve or Navy veteran, not a guy riding a red FJR doing stupid shit
Do you know what a Squid is?

A lower form of Marine life! Or Army life! Or Air Force life! Hell, or even Coast Guard life! Sergeant Don Stanley, 5/32nd Artillery Battalion 1968-1974