tomorrow,

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn wish I could be there. i grew up in the area and was there to visit family and do Sturgis this year. The roads should be great as the weather. Plus is no tourists which means open roads.

You all packed up guys?

I'll put the final touches on in the morning. Boy I'm taking a lotta stuff to cover for the weather. It could be 40's and rainy or 90.

Stan, I'll try to get outta here by 4 PM and be to your place by 6 PM. Do you want to grab a bite on the road or wait til we get to Holdrege?

I'm almost packed. I'll be spending at least two nights at the Bavarian Inn (Thursday and Friday nights), but I'm only traveling 30 miles!! :rolleyes: But I have a fair amount of crap to haul, such as a computer, printer, door prizes, drawing tickets, maps, name tags, lanyards, (and something that I'll probably forget!). My goal is to get it all on the bike, one trip, and not have to drive the cage to Custer.

Well, since tomorrow is now today, and I will be leaving tomorrow, I can really chime in. I have 95% of my things packed, and waiting to go on the bike tonight. I am sure I will be just incredibly productive at work today, but at least I will be there. the plan is to be on the road no later than 5:00 tomorrow morning, earlier if my wife's snoring wakes me up like it did today.

TriggerT - If you're taking the slab west from Rockford, watch for speed traps towards the west end of the 3-lane section that starts around Madison. Columbia Cty has decided to augment their coffers via mass performance awards and they're not cutting much slack. Oh, and there's ususally one around Black River Falls.

My bike is sitting loaded and ready in the parking ramp here in downtown MPLS. C,mon, noon!

TriggerT - If you're taking the slab west from Rockford, watch for speed traps towards the west end of the 3-lane section that starts around Madison. Columbia Cty has decided to augment their coffers via mass performance awards and they're not cutting much slack. Oh, and there's ususally one around Black River Falls.
My bike is sitting loaded and ready in the parking ramp here in downtown MPLS. C,mon, noon!
Thanks for the heads up! I am looking forward to getting through the WI section of my ride, so I can get into the slightly higher speed limits in MN and SD.

Some last-minute laundry and I'll get on the road. Packed, stacked and gassed.

The bike, not me :)

See those who can make it to Niobrara soon!

Everyone ride safe!

The person with the most Performance Awards buys the first round!?!?

You all packed up guys?I'll put the final touches on in the morning. Boy I'm taking a lotta stuff to cover for the weather. It could be 40's and rainy or 90.

Stan, I'll try to get outta here by 4 PM and be to your place by 6 PM. Do you want to grab a bite on the road or wait til we get to Holdrege?
Hey Mike, since you will already have 130 miles on to here I'll leave that up to you, also there is no gas here in town, but we have gas stops 18 miles west of here, 45 miles west of here and 100 miles to phillipsburg ks. So whatever you what when you get here is fine by me, I'm just along for the ride :yahoo: I packed last nite, I think I can get everthing in my saddlebags. If you want just meet me at my office on main street it's where I keep the bike, and cell phones don't work here in town. Be safe gettin here, and that goes for everyone else headin out. Stan

If you want just meet me at my office on main street it's where I keep the bike, and cell phones don't work here in town. Be safe gettin here, and that goes for everyone else headin out. Stan
Ok I'll meet you at the office. If you're not there when I get in town I'll swing by the house or ask anyone I see if they've seen Stan.

If you want just meet me at my office on main street it's where I keep the bike, and cell phones don't work here in town. Be safe gettin here, and that goes for everyone else headin out. Stan
Ok I'll meet you at the office. If you're not there when I get in town I'll swing by the house or ask anyone I see if they've seen Stan.
COOL!!!!

Latest posts