• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tour Master Flex Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiefj48

Reaction score
hi all,

i'm looking to purchase a Large Silver Tour Master Flex Jacket. it seems that tour master stopped making them. i can find black, and red, but i really want a silver one. if any of you out there know of any, whether yours, or in a shop by you, please send me the contact info.

thanks for your help,

joe

hi all,
i'm looking to purchase a Large Silver Tour Master Flex Jacket. it seems that tour master stopped making them. i can find black, and red, but i really want a silver one. if any of you out there know of any, whether yours, or in a shop by you, please send me the contact info.

thanks for your help,

joe

Parts411 still has them listed.

Call for the best price, don't order online, $ 165.00 if you call.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all,

thanks for your help,

joe

Parts411 still has them listed.

Call for the best price, don't order online, $ 165.00 if you call.
thanks tstaff,

i'll try calling them tomorrow, as i just read the post, and they're closed. i've seen the jackets on other web sights, but no one seems to have them. tour master has a full page ad on page 11 in this months cycle world, and said they stopped making them. they have a new model coming out in september.

joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know why they discountinued the Flex? Seemed like a good concept. Is this new jacket going to keep the same name? Or something different altogether?

Anyone know why they discountinued the Flex? Seemed like a good concept. Is this new jacket going to keep the same name? Or something different altogether?

they copied joe rockets jacket, and were told to stop. now they are coming out with a new version of the jacket, but that won't be till september. i bought a coretech jacket that i liked, but it doesn't have the removable panels. instead of having one jacket to do all the things i need, i now have a few.