Trailer build rev 2, possible production

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're logged in to PB on the device/browser you're using here, you'll see your own pictures, but others will not.

Someone needs to find a new photo hosting site.

Good grief. It didn't work the other day, and then it worked when I posted the last picture, and now it doesn't work again!

If you use Google Chrome or Vivaldi, try the "Photobucket Hotlink Fix" extension. The photos look fine to me with this extension enabled.

Thanks for the tip, Townsend!

So last weekend I ended up hauling a 6" jointer home with this trailer from Detroit. Took the trailer with me to pick up a tent my parents were giving me, and ended up also bringing home a craftsman jointer with stand as well that my Uncle gave me. Had to disassemble it and put the unit in the trailer while the stand got strapped on the cooler rack. Worked like a dream for the 700 miles home.

I should also add that it seems I fixed the toe problem. I put about 1600 miles on it last week and no more discernible tire wear. Hooray!

Last edited by a moderator: