Tripus Interuptus

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAxeman

Reaction score
I decided to get away for a few days while the weather was nice. The plan was to leave Sag Harbor NY, go through CT, RI, MA, NH, and head north through Vermont, cross upstate NY, down through western PA and then back home. I made it as far as White River Junction VT and then got a call that both Michelle AND my dog were sick. So.....24 hours, 500 miles and 5 states later, here I sit again back in The Harbor....Best laid plans I guess...

...got a call that both Michelle AND my dog were sick. So.....24 hours, 500 miles and 5 states later, here I sit again back in The Harbor....
Bummer Chris, hope it's nothing serious. Give Michelle best wishes from the 'beams, and here is a positive Woof to your dogie, pass it on.

Trips can be redone, you need to care of the reasons you come home from your trips :)

Sorry to hear that she is sick...hope she gets better soon. Bummer about the trip...I know how hard it's been for you to get away, so I'm double bummed for you.