Triumph Tiger

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree on the soul-less feeling.
Maybe it will change for you once you get it broken in. When I pin it in 1st from about 3500 I feel lots of "soul".

Maybe it's not the bike that's missing its soul....less than 5000 miles in two years? Could be the rider owner.

I agree on the soul-less feeling.
Maybe it will change for you once you get it broken in. When I pin it in 1st from about 3500 I feel lots of "soul".

Maybe it's not the bike that's missing its soul....less than 5000 miles in two years? Could be the rider owner.

OoooH! Who just got bitch slapped? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't say that Tiger looks that great, but I'd like to take it for a spin. As for multiple bikes, that's pretty much a given. No one bike does it all. I'm eye-balling a KTM 450 EXC-R as my next one.

I've looked at the '07 Tigers and I like most of it. I would rather see a low-style exhaust system, as the big stock muffler kills the right side hard case capacity. The chrome bars and cable-actuated clutch seem out-dated-would like to see a hyd. clutch and some nice bars to finish it off.

And rumor has it Triumph will be updating the triple motor in the near future.

Wouldn't mind seeing a 675 Tiger with more of a Dual-sport/Adventure tour design.