Trucks !!!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zorkler

Ave U !!!!
Reaction score
out riding today south on the n.j. turnpike 40 miles into the ride i see the exit i am going to get off i am in the left lane traffic moving at about 70/ 75 switch lanes center then right as soon as i get into the right lane the chevy van in the center lane about 1 1/2 car lenths away from me BOOM right rear tire blows up rubber flying all over (looked like part of the muffler blew off also )the place one strip hits the front tire then hits the right fairing check the mirrios to brake the truck behind me must think i am going down he locks the brakes up . go over to the shoulder everything looks good . say to myself what the fuck the 18 wheelers should do that not a chevy work van . take a spin down 195 to the g.s.pkwy and back to staten island ok lets check the bike again right fairing full of rubber ok comes off with some wax but there are some scratches in the painf also the rear tire has a large looks like a nail in it. no bike shop will repair a tubeless tire need to junk it time for avons / roads ...... 6700 miles and theres more left on them oh well thats how it goes ..... i ride maybe 20 percent of the time with the cee bailys all the way up and the only reason it was up today was because i was injured at work and have 35stiches in part of my upper lip and lip. glad i had it up today .

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering how yo were doing with your stiches. SOB you need to check your Karma. You didn't say which tires you had. I had a truck throw a big nail through both sides of a bicycle tire on an overpass. I was glad it wasn't my leg.

Sacrifice a Virgin and you should be 'good to go' :bleh: :D

Did you check your seat. I'm sure it has a large bubble right in the middle from when your ass cheeks clinched up. Sphincter factor 10+++ Glad to see you made it through! I had the same thing happen on I95 when 2 rear tractor trailer tires let go at 75 mph. Cars scattering like flies and me hoping to make it out alive.

I was wondering how yo were doing with your stiches. SOB you need to check your Karma. You didn't say which tires you had. I had a truck throw a big nail through both sides of a bicycle tire on an overpass. I was glad it wasn't my leg.Sacrifice a Virgin and you should be 'good to go' :bleh: :D
Where can you find a virgin these days??? In todays society that's usually gone by age of 12-13 and babies coming at 15. Quite the screwed up world anymore.

Damn, crazy!!

I don't know if it was the adrenaline, but next time, how about a little punctuation??

-BD

Hell I thought you were gonna have something good to say about the TV show "TRUCKS"! After commuting for the last 3 weeks on the FJR, I finally broke down and drove the PSD to work. At least I didn't have to worry about a fellow cager running me off the road. ;)

Cheers,

Bryce