Tulip Festival,

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rode up that way last Sunday and they were alreay coming out. The La Conner area will be a place to stay away from for the next month! The flowers are pretty, but the crowds not so much.

Rode up that way last Sunday and they were alreay coming out. The La Conner area will be a place to stay away from for the next month! The flowers are pretty, but the crowds not so much.
I'll have to go on a hunt in the morning before the crowds arrive. I only rode where they weren't today. I know they do plant some special display gardens so there are some when the Festival starts.

Beautiful site to see but like Panman, I'm staying far away from LaConner for the next month or so. For us working stiffs, it's the weekend or nothing...you remember that, right Tom? ;)

--G

Beautiful site to see but like Panman, I'm staying far away from LaConner for the next month or so. For us working stiffs, it's the weekend or nothing...you remember that, right Tom? ;)

--G
Those types of memories I try to forget. B)

I did take a run out there this morning for you poor unforunuts. It had warmed up 42f%*& and to 46 by the time I got home!

still a little soggy, they haven't woken yet

traffic was pretty light this morning, no doubt it will get MC unfriendly

still a nice place for a drive through, early or late mid-week.Bring lot's of money and help out the locals. :rolleyes:

The Tulip ride is next Sunday (week from today). Hope the weather improves and the flowers show.

Tulip Ride Info

The group gets pretty big and starts with Police escourt. It has been fun the times I have gone, rather large group, but still fun.

Awesome photo's Tom, wish we had of kept going now.

The weather beat us,we hit that darn convergence zone, and it was 38 and raining/hail, we were expecting what the weather guys said, high 40's overcast !. After riding in this crap for mile after mile with no chance of let up, we bailed.

Guess it's time for membership in candybutt.org

Got to see dem fluers sometime soon.

DB

Awesome photo's Tom, wish we had of kept going now.

The weather beat us,we hit that darn convergence zone, and it was 38 and raining/hail, we were expecting what the weather guys said, high 40's overcast !. After riding in this crap for mile after mile with no chance of let up, we bailed.

Guess it's time for membership in candybutt.org

Got to see dem fluers sometime soon.

DB
Putted around up there about 1500hrs, chilly but sunny, noticed momma eagles are on the nests now. Fair amount of traffic but it was a loafing around ride. Re-conned edison, not much there.

Putted around up there about 1500hrs, chilly but sunny, noticed momma eagles are on the nests now. Fair amount of traffic but it was a loafing around ride. Re-conned edison, not much there.
Hey, I'm here! :glare: I took the KLX down to get the latest photo's. Easy to park it in the dirt between the no parking signs.

Last edited by a moderator: