Twowheelnut's Life Celebration

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. I SO wish I could have been there. Great photos mi amigo, and a great tribute to the man.

And WTF? Fairlaner is actually skinny!

Wow. I SO wish I could have been there. Great photos mi amigo, and a great tribute to the man.

I admit, I photochopped the pix of Fairlaner... ;)

And yes, you missed it.

..Maybe next TWN salute at the Hondarosa you can make it?

(of course there might be drinkin n' shootin' and debauchery...)

I admit, I photochopped the pix of Fairlaner... ;)

And yes, you missed it.

..Maybe next TWN salute at the Hondarosa you can make it?

(of course there might be drinkin n' shootin' and debauchery...)
Thank's Don for the post and pic's and YES! if in fact you choose to do another salute at the Hondarosa please keep me in the loop.. as I said to you at NERDS to pay tribute in person would be an honor JAG

And there are still lots of us here that knew them both Don. Y'all done a very fine thing with that memorial (and I know it sucks every time we realize that they're really gone...)

Very cool photos. Thanks for sharing. It seems like just yesterday we were all there together. We really need to create some more memories...soon.

Good people here, for sure.

I was so disappointed to have missed out on that event but it was a really good day when I came to your place in May, that was definitely easier for me. Since I've moved here, I think and talk about Tim a ton more now and that has been hard but also comforting that I get to talk to his friends about him. I hear more memories and stories of him now. And I'm riding the roads he loved and that makes me smile. I know he'd be really happy that I'm finally living here.

Please take your health seriously and listen to the doctors. :)

Looks like I need to start planning....
I wanna party too, Meet the Thug, hoist a brew. ride some cool backroads..

Make sure the Thug gets to Highway 36!!!

FWFE
Well, me too. Originally TWN and I connected thru the Forum, me and the Nut had many things in common besides motorcycles that resulted in lots of phone calls and personal email. We had an extensive friendship not revealed in the Forum. Me miss the Nut! Tim was hoping to move back home to his roots in CT in a few years and I was working with him to design and install a high end kitchen.

You bet I want to meet as many of you trouble makin, tall story tellin, teetotallin alcohol swillin yanks as I can!!! And maybe go for some nice rides if we get time :yahoo: