Us Womens Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawinter

R.I.P. Our FJR Riding Friend
Reaction score
I was at the US Womens Open this last weekend here in Denver and watched a skinny assed 15 year girl old hit a golf ball farther and straighter than I could ever possibly hope to.

These girls can play and are more fun to watch in person ( and a whole lot beter looking ) than the men are.

I was truely impressed with the quality of golf from the women on the LPGA and must say that there are some very attractive young women playing.

IWTTRTOTG but then I am and always will be a dirty old man. B)

Ride Safe

Larry

I went to Burningman a few years ago. The Fire Dancers Male & Female differed a lot in how they performed. The men did it with strength & power. The women did it with a continuation of movement. More undulation :p in their movement.

Viva La Difference! TJ

I was at the US Womens Open this last weekend here in Denver and watched a skinny assed 15 year girl old hit a golf ball farther and straighter than I could ever possibly hope to.These girls can play and are more fun to watch in person ( and a whole lot beter looking ) than the men are.

I was truely impressed with the quality of golf from the women on the LPGA and must say that there are some very attractive young women playing.

IWTTRTOTG but then I am and always will be a dirty old man. B)

Ride Safe

Larry
What? No pictures?? <_<

Sorry for wearing too much red, white, and blue, but, I was disappointed to see someone win the US Open that can't put 3 words together in English.

Guess I now know how the Brits feel when an American takes the British Open.

Michelle Wie (that skinny 15 year old) is awesome. Saw her play at the Sony Open in Honolulu the last two years, and she routinely hits over 300 yards. She's actually not the biggest hitter in junior female golf from Hawaii - Stephanie Kono is a year older, several inches shorter, and hits the ball farther. It makes me want to quit golf! :dribble:

There are some on tour barely taller that their Drivers and can't be over 100 pounds who are just killing the ball. I also wish I had a caddie to carry my clubs, a top teacher to go to the driving range with me and a sports psycologist to help keep me calm. Oh yeah maybe just a little natural ability :megashock:

There are going to be some awesome players in about 5 years.