• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Used Power Commander

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04 FJR Pilot

Reaction score
I'd like to pick one of these up so if you got one you no longer need let me know. My bike has been a surger since new and with the Two Bros exhaust it sounds like shit when motoring along in the 1500-2800 range I'm hoping the PC will cure my ills. Thanks!

If you can't find a used one, Sportbike Effects sells them at a 10% discount to forum members... that was the best price I could find. Although Gary McCoy at University Motors might have been a good second option. Don't know if he carries them.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can't find a used one, Sportbike Effects sells them at a 10% discount to forum members... that was the best price I could find. Although Gary McCoy at University Motors might have been a good second option. Don't know if he carries them.
He does, and he was right in there.

He does, and he was right in there.

So what are we talking for a new one? I found one on Ebay for $279.99 but passed on it thinking I would be able to get a used one for a bit cheaper. Seems as though people aren't apt to give em up once they got em eh? It's been a good long while since I've been active on the board. How you doing Radman? My machine had the ticker fix and so far 600 miles later so good. Time will tell. I was contemplating getting rid of her for an 06 or if Kawasaki comes out with a concours based on their 1400 motor I'd look real hard at it too.

I was contemplating getting rid of her for an 06 or if Kawasaki comes out with a concours based on their 1400 motor I'd look real hard at it too.
2247302-plus1.gif

I hear Kawasaki lets the good times roll!